Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Platinum Dry Cleaners
1763 San Marco Road, Marco Island, FL 34145
CALL to SET INTERVIEW
Platinum Dry Cleaners, under new ownership in 2019, while celebrating 30 years in Southwest Florida, is now hiring! We are seeking those that are looking for an opportunity to join an industry leader in providing exceptional quality product for our growing customer base.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR). Must be friendly, energetic, have excellent communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment, and be detail oriented. We will provide you with hands on training and all of the tools you need to be successful. We offer competitive pay at our Marco location. Retail Operating Hours are M-Sa.
Compensation: $11.00 – $13.00 (Depending on Experience)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professional customer service expertise; Serve as primary liaison with customers
- Overall role to provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Greet and assist all walk-in or drive in customers at retail center
- Consultatively assist customers with cleaning, stain and/or finishing needs and/or concerns
- Sort and examine articles of clothing; Identify garments to be laundered or dry cleaned and classify all pieces
- Inspect each and every inbound customer garments for stitching, buttons, tears, and stains.
- Heat seal application, ID tagging, and scanning of garments
- Consistently ensure cash drawer accuracy
- General housekeeping to support a benchmark store appearance
- Utilize SPOT POS system to properly account for all articles
- Professionally communicate with customers and employees of the plant store to set up service and manage any ongoing communications
- Follow Company’s new customer protocol
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Attend Company offered ongoing training and education
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30 pounds
- Minimum one year of customer service or sales experience
- Paid personal time off (After 1 Year)
- Paid holidays (after 180 days)
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunities for advancement.
Platinum Dry Cleaners is an Equal Opportunity Employer